Run Regina is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to engaging our community in running and walking experiences that promote the wellbeing of the individual and pride in our community.
Exceptional running and walking experiences for all.
Wellbeing –We encourage holistic health through opportunities for active living, social engagement, personal accomplishment, and community pride.
Inclusivity – We embrace equity, diversity, and inclusion of all members of our community, with opportunities to be involved, supported and welcomed.
Accountability – We are ethical stewards of the resources entrusted to us and ensure the sustainability of the organization for years to come.
Achievement – We are continually innovating to provide “a race for every pace” and create opportunities for individuals and communities to excel and experience success.
Relationships – We take a respectful, collaborative approach to partnerships with our community, sponsors, charities and partners; we are better together.
- Provide exceptional running and walking experiences
- Develop innovative events and experiences
- Enhance race events for participants, volunteers and spectators
- Foster an inclusive community
- Increase equity, diversity and inclusion in all activities
- Develop and embed Indigenous truth and reconciliation strategy
- Strengthen strategic partnerships
- Develop and nurture a diverse network of organizational partners
- Invest in relationships with all levels of government
- Build organizational sustainability
- Strengthen leadership capacity
- Make decisions that support constructive and long-term economic viability, safety, environmental protection and social equity.
- Grow brand recognition and visibility